THeRe'S An AnGeL On My ShOuLdEr...

Thursday, February 19, 2004

The Birds 

Had a bad night sleep again last night. Had a recurrence of a disturbing dream/nightmare that i have been having of late. I have no idea what it means. If in fact it means anything at all.

In the dream/nightmare I am down near the sea. The soil in the area is grey, but sandy & loose. There is a ratty looking fence. Now, the disturbing part is that there are lots of birds burried head-first in the soil - but they are still alive & flapping their wings about - but obviously in distress & dying. Before I have a chance to do anything, my friend who is with me turns and says to me "there is nothing you can do, you can't save them". It was a horrible dream.

Anyone have any idea what it might mean?

CoNtAcT

LiNkS

ArChIvEs

Design & Photo © Graphic Central. Content © Lyndal
Hosted by Blogger Made in Notepad and Photoshop 6.0
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com