THeRe'S An AnGeL On My ShOuLdEr...

Saturday, February 21, 2004

Change is inevitable, except from vending machines 

Just when you think things might settle down for a while, someone goes and throws a curve-ball at you!

Dilemmas, Dilemmas. Last week I had an email forwarded to me which opened the possibility of earning an extra $20K+ doing exactly the same job I am doing now. The catch? The vacancies are in PERTH!!!!!!!

What to do??? well, considering applications close on Monday, I should apply & think about it later for a start. My bestest mate & colleague, Sandy, is also applying. She talked me into putting in an application to start with.

But do i really want it? I don't know. The money would be VERY nice of course, but money isn't everything. It would certainly provide an opportunity to get ahead financially. Then what? It wouldn't be a long term thing, so what would I do after that?

Then there is my family & those I love. Can I leave them behind? Would I be able to deal with that? That's something I'm not so sure about. I'm very close to my family. Particularly my Brother. Has travelled for long periods before & I found that difficult to deal with.

So, I have a lot to think about.........

CoNtAcT

LiNkS

ArChIvEs

Design & Photo © Graphic Central. Content © Lyndal
Hosted by Blogger Made in Notepad and Photoshop 6.0
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com