THeRe'S An AnGeL On My ShOuLdEr...

Friday, February 27, 2004

Everyone has a photographic memory; some just don't have film... 

Thank heavens THAT week is over! I don't know about you, but I'm buggered.

My friend & I were lamenting today that it's a sad state of affairs when you're out every night of the week - but come the weekend...you make each other 'Plan B' because you haven't had a better offer. In fact, you haven't had any offers at all!! I suppose now WE have to do all the asking? That would then render Leap Day (Feb 29 - also known as Sadie Hawkins Day) a non-event completely wouldn't it? Then, we shouldn't complain. We have expected the guys to do all the asking for centuries, I suppose it IS our turn to return the favour. It's only fair after all.

Slip Lanes. Wonderful inventions. It's just a pity that nobody seems to know what they are for!!!!!! On the way to work this morning, I saw 6 cars turn right from the lane I was in. All of them had the use of slip lanes. There was only ONE that I didn't have to stop, slow down or swerve for!! Really people, it's not that hard. Surely?

Does anyone have any idea where I can find a pair of black, size 9.5-10, high heeled, knee length lace-up boots? Reasonably priced of course. They appear to be as rare as rocking horse poo.

Hmmm...I'm getting sleepy. I wonder if I can make it to bed before midnight tonight? Sweet Dreams



CoNtAcT

LiNkS

ArChIvEs

Design & Photo © Graphic Central. Content © Lyndal
Hosted by Blogger Made in Notepad and Photoshop 6.0
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com