THeRe'S An AnGeL On My ShOuLdEr...

Friday, February 20, 2004

I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe. 

Why do men have difficulty processing the meaning of the word 'no'. A couple of weeks ago I had to tell someone to 'take a hike'. It seems that they have suddenly developed selective amnesia and obviously have no recollection of me telling them that I was not interested in their 'offer'. I'm just not 'Mistress' material. I'm far too selfish for that I think. So I had to remind them that, no, I wasn't suffering some sort of temoporary insanity when I declined, and despite the fact that yes, I enjoy partaking in the activity in question as often as a I am able, I really & truly wasn't interested.

This could lead into a lengthly debate on the role of the word 'no' in Rape & Sexual Assault...but i won't. I'd be here for ages. However, what posesses girls/women to quietly sit back & watch another girl get raped & do nothing? That one has me totally baffled. I just can't comprehend how they could do it, but apparently they do.

CoNtAcT

LiNkS

ArChIvEs

Design & Photo © Graphic Central. Content © Lyndal
Hosted by Blogger Made in Notepad and Photoshop 6.0
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com