THeRe'S An AnGeL On My ShOuLdEr...

Wednesday, February 25, 2004

OK, so what's the speed of dark? 

It's a blessing that they don't let me carry a gun at work, for without a shadow of a doubt, if they did, my PC would be in tiny weeny pieces right about now!

Pushing to meet the deadline for that job application I had to write, the PC decides to throw a fit, as it tends to do, and LOST MY APPLICATION!!!!!!!!!! Fucking machines!!! & before you ask, I looked in the temp files etc... nothing, zip, nada...Argh! Oh and of course all the help desk people had gone home.

So I quickly flicked off a request for a further extension, with my excuse which even sounded lame to me, and I knew it was the truth! But of course they let me sweat for an hour and a half before replying while I madly re-type what I can from memory. It's never the same the second time around though is it? Always a poor second to the original.

I came home to discover their reply. Yes - I can get the balance of the application in my 12 tomorrow Perth time. Woooohooo. For now though I'm going to hit the shower & relax with a nice chardonnay.

CoNtAcT

LiNkS

ArChIvEs

Design & Photo © Graphic Central. Content © Lyndal
Hosted by Blogger Made in Notepad and Photoshop 6.0
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com