THeRe'S An AnGeL On My ShOuLdEr...

Thursday, February 12, 2004

Rapunzel, Rapunzel, Let Down Your Hair 

I need a haircut. Badly. It's now falling below my bra strap, the longest I've ever had it. But I have heaps of split ends. My Sister usually cuts it, but i have to straighten it first. She can't do it in it's natural curly state. It shits me how much hairdressers charge. It's all one length so it's not really a challenge or anything, yet they charge obscene amounts of money to have 1cm sipped off the ends! More money than they charge men to do something more complicated.

I've been cutting my Brothers hair since I was 14. He won't let anyone else touch it now. Quite a resourceful family.

I LOVE having my hair played with, But I can't seem to find anyone who loves playing with it. Bummer eh?

You can tell I'm bored can't you?

CoNtAcT

LiNkS

ArChIvEs

Design & Photo © Graphic Central. Content © Lyndal
Hosted by Blogger Made in Notepad and Photoshop 6.0
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com