THeRe'S An AnGeL On My ShOuLdEr...

Friday, February 13, 2004

Too Hot to Drink? What The....????? 

We had a farewell for my Boss today who is going to Canberra for 2 years (poor sod) to work in the High Tech Crime Unit & would you believe, it was actually too hot to drink? Although the venue we had it was airconditioned, it was pathetic & the place just got humid from the combination of heat & sweat. YUK. We all gave in & left at around 4 to go home & have cold showers. Aaaaaah....much happier little vegemite now.

How can I convince my big, fat, black furry cat (Jet) that it's too hot to sit on Mum today??? It's like having a knee rug on - & in this weather!!! I know he loves me, but really!!

CoNtAcT

LiNkS

ArChIvEs

Design & Photo © Graphic Central. Content © Lyndal
Hosted by Blogger Made in Notepad and Photoshop 6.0
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com