THeRe'S An AnGeL On My ShOuLdEr...

Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Damn, I missed it!! 

The Blog meet-up that is. On account of the fact that I didn't know it was on. Thanks for reminding me guys :-) next time. Promise.

Is this Prostitution, or just entrepreneurial? In a way, I kinda wish I'd thought of it myself, but I doubt anyone would believe I still had my virginity to offer. Unfortunately that decision was taken out of my hands on my 17th birthday. Anyway, good luck to her. I wonder how many more we will see like this?

I'm thinking of getting a medal engraved for the ever persistent *AW*. STILL he tries...& things could get a bit uncomfortable because I have to spend half the day with him (& others) today.

Apparently I have to make a decision. I'm not really sure why I have to make a decision, I would have thought that my stance was clear & that someone else had to make a decision. I'm confused once again. Or is that still?

CoNtAcT

LiNkS

ArChIvEs

Design & Photo © Graphic Central. Content © Lyndal
Hosted by Blogger Made in Notepad and Photoshop 6.0
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com