THeRe'S An AnGeL On My ShOuLdEr...

Thursday, March 18, 2004

Groundhog Day 

OK...for anyone interested, I'll be at the Colonist Tavern at Norwood Friday night at around 8 to celebrate the end of a chapter and a new begining. Everyone is Welcome.

Anyway...now for a collection of random crap.

The Little Things Part 2

Being partially snuggled up under a warm quilt, feeling the cool breeze from the open window caressing my naked flesh. It felt utterly delicious.

The Perfect Gift

Well, that was the dilemma. It's my Dad's birthday on Sunday. I had no idea what to get him. He gave no suggestions other than 'socks'. Oh please! I'm NOT buying him socks! I was running purely on inspiration when I spied on a shelf a hand made ceramic gheko. Sounds revolting I know, but let me assure you I have a fairly sensitive 'kitsch meter'. His colouring is lovely in shades of smoky blue & the most gorgeous expression. It is the type of thing that will bring a smile to your face when you spy it out of the corner of your eye. I hope he will like it as much as I.

Guilty Your Honour

Last week I was charged with committing offences against The Bun Act 2003. What the hell is The Bun Act, 2003 I hear you ask? It is legislation that ensures compliance with the natural laws against stupidity. When i commit offences against The Act, I generally make sure I do it properly! Like last week. I had a meeting to attend & took the company car. When I got in the car, I turned on the handset (police), but accidently dropped & fumbled with it. It appears that when I was fumbling with it, I pressed the Orange button. Oh No! Not the Orange button!!!! What does this little orange button do? Well, it is basically a distress beacon!!!! It completely freezes all other radio communication & opens the channels so that everyone can hear what is happening in the vicinity of that handset, should I be being murdered or something!! Yep, that's right, everyone could hear everything that was happening inside the car!! It's a bloody good thing I don't sing in the car, let me tell you!!! Anyway, as penance, I provided cakes of high quality for our Wednesday meeting.

I think that's enough crap for now, but before I go, name a male that both Females AND males admire?

CoNtAcT

LiNkS

ArChIvEs

Design & Photo © Graphic Central. Content © Lyndal
Hosted by Blogger Made in Notepad and Photoshop 6.0
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com