THeRe'S An AnGeL On My ShOuLdEr...

Monday, March 22, 2004

If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried 

I was chatting to my mate Paul who seems to think there needs to be a day between Sunday and Monday. A day to do all of the things you didn't get to do on the weekend or to rest or stay in bed etc... Wouldn't it be nice? & I wouldn't therefore feel guilty for not doing the things I really NEEDED to do, like study.

Paul also took me for a spin in his new pride & joy, a shiny silver Merc. Although not my cup of tea, prefering something more sporty, I was rather impressed. I should get it around to do my housework, it does practiacally everything else!

A jolly good time was had by all on Friday night at the Colonist Tavern. I'd never been there before. I don't know that I would make it my regular, but it was more than adequate & much joviallity was enjoyed, particualrly during the various attempts at playing pool and maintaining some semblance of credibility. Hence, I chose not to tell anyone that my Grandfather used to own the pool hall in Renmark & my Father was not lacking in the skill department . Unfortunately, that skill did not neccessarily transfer to me. Well, not consistently anyway and my skill largely depends on the quantity of alcohol consumed. Getting back to the Pool Hall though, my Grandfather had one esteemed guest being the famous Billiards player, Walter Lindrum. He's no longer with us, but left his mark with his distinctive tombstone.

Stay tuned...

CoNtAcT

LiNkS

ArChIvEs

Design & Photo © Graphic Central. Content © Lyndal
Hosted by Blogger Made in Notepad and Photoshop 6.0
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com