THeRe'S An AnGeL On My ShOuLdEr...

Saturday, March 27, 2004

If only God would give me some clear sign! Like making a large deposit in my name at a Swiss bank. 

Why is it that when you toss away old clothes, you somehow keep all the crap & get rid of the stuff you want again three years later? I'm going through a heap of gear to flog off on EBay to help pay for all the new stuff I have on lay-buy. For some bizarre reason, I've kept the '80's long denim Jacket & ditched my favourite long, gothicy black dress which, of course, would now fit me again. Grrrrrrrrrr. After all, I kept my favourite purple brocade jacket. I'm an idiot!

Actually, no I'm not. My therapist has told me I have to practice NOT thinking negative thoughts, about myself in particular. I'm practicing, but it's not going to happen overnight. I realise now that it's something I have done for as long as I can remember. Even in my childhood. I've always thought 'I'm not funny enough' or 'I'm not intelligent enough' or 'not attractive enough'. Compared to what? Compared to who? Bloody stupid really isn't it? So, I'm practicing. Old habits die hard, but I plan to get the better of this one before it gets the better of me.

I want to change the font on my blog, but have not a clue how to do it. Any suggestions?

CoNtAcT

LiNkS

ArChIvEs

Design & Photo © Graphic Central. Content © Lyndal
Hosted by Blogger Made in Notepad and Photoshop 6.0
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com