THeRe'S An AnGeL On My ShOuLdEr...

Tuesday, March 09, 2004

I'm FREEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! 

Well folks, after much stuffing around & various balls-ups by my now ex-Husband and his best mate, am FINALLY DIVORCED!!! Yay for Me!!!! If I could do handstands, I would.

How do I really feel though? That's an interesting question, because I actually feel a little sad. Something I didn't expect really. It would have been our 17th Wedding Aniversary this Sunday on the 14th. It was a perfect day all those years ago. 17 long years. What a waste. I have little to show for it, and two years on from originally separating, I feel I am still in no-mans-land. Restless & Frustrated.

Time to take the bull by the horns......


CoNtAcT

LiNkS

ArChIvEs

Design & Photo © Graphic Central. Content © Lyndal
Hosted by Blogger Made in Notepad and Photoshop 6.0
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com