THeRe'S An AnGeL On My ShOuLdEr...

Friday, March 12, 2004

The little things... 

I just love the smell of freshly mown grass, don't you? My 'Jim' came this morning. A lovely guy & kinda cute, but married. As such, I therefore couldn't give a rats that he only ever sees me fresh from the shower looking like something the cat dragged in.

It's a pity it's overcast. A mate and colleague of mine is getting married today. At least it's not windy and/or wet. He's one of my Guardian Angels & I hope everything goes well for them.

Today is my 20th anniversary of starting work in the Govt. Makes me feel OLD!!! Ah well, more Long Service Leave I guess.

I'm pissed off! The CD player in my car died on the way to work. I think it took 'Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill me' literally & just curled up its toes mid-song! Damn, and of course I can't afford a new one at the moment. I will replace it eventually and in a way it is a blessing because the thing annoyed me anyway as it would always re-start at the beginning of the track. There are heaps of songs that I haven't heard the ends of in months unless I drive around the block until they finish.

Off to go put a leather jacket on lay-by. Just have to decide whether to get the Short, medium or long one. Hmmmm.....

CoNtAcT

LiNkS

ArChIvEs

Design & Photo © Graphic Central. Content © Lyndal
Hosted by Blogger Made in Notepad and Photoshop 6.0
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com