THeRe'S An AnGeL On My ShOuLdEr...

Monday, March 15, 2004

Morpheous 

Would you believe I just slept for 14 hours!!!!!!! I think I must have needed it. This throat infection/tonsillitis thing has knocked me about a bit. I need to eat more fruit & veg like Bananas perhaps?

Had another bizarre dream. Not horrible this time, which is a welcome change. It was really only weird in that it seemed to go on and on and on....& was in a great deal of detail. I was looking for, and found, a kitten that had been lost. It was a ginger kitten, so it wasn't Mandrake. Maybe it was an indication that I should go looking for the missing Mandrake again.

I'm thinking of moving again. I think I'm turning into my Grandma. My Dad moved 14 times as a kid. It's just that the garden is just TOOOOOOO big here & I can't manage it, even with 'Jims' help. Also, it's apparently haunted. Whatever. Either way, I'm restless & it's not conducive to me being 'ME'. I'd really like to live in a two bedroom cottage. With a little picket fence & a little garden with roses & delphiniums & hollyhocks. A white kitchen and timber floors. An entertaining area with a spa. One that works, as opposed to the one that doesn't that I have at the moment. Dream on.......

In anticipation for winter, I tried some long black boots on the other day. I can see this is going to be another drama of not being able to get what I want. Unlike many women, I don't have 'well developed' (as opposed to big) calves. So more often than not it ends up looking like a couple of broomsticks in wellies. Not a good look. I really need lace-up ones to be able to bring them in a bit, but of course all of the lace-up ones I have found have chunky heels & platforms. I want elegant stiletto's thanks. I found these online and rather like them, but they are only available from the US & I'm not sure they come large enough for me. Small calves, BIG feet. If you come across any, let me know? I need some to go with my new long leather jacket.

Why do we all have to play games? Why can't we just say what we mean & mean what we say? Would that actually be harder than the alternative? I doubt it somehow. As they say, if you can't beat them, join them. However, I doubt I can do that either. A promise is a promise & I hate being just like everyone else, which is what I would become. I'm such a stubborn bitch!!! Arrrggggghhhhh!!!

I'm in need of another cup of HOT tea, amongst other things.....

Ciao for now

CoNtAcT

LiNkS

ArChIvEs

Design & Photo © Graphic Central. Content © Lyndal
Hosted by Blogger Made in Notepad and Photoshop 6.0
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com