THeRe'S An AnGeL On My ShOuLdEr...

Tuesday, March 30, 2004

No one feels as helpless as the owner of a sick goldfish 

Everywhere I look, there are posts about losing ones direction, losing faith in ourselves and even losing our sanity. If we're all lost, how the hell can we help each other?

I am currently at the lowest point that I can remember for quite a long time. My self-esteem is now almost non-existant. It has taken about 12 months for this to happen. Gradually, it was eroded away. I didn't even realise it was happening. I didn't realise how it was happening. Nor did I realise why it was happening. Until it was too late. I didn't have a hope. I didn't stand a chance. I feel like a failure, but I now know that there was never any chance I would ever succeed. Self-fulfilling prophecy is a very powerful phenomenon. Who am I to fight it?

CoNtAcT

LiNkS

ArChIvEs

Design & Photo © Graphic Central. Content © Lyndal
Hosted by Blogger Made in Notepad and Photoshop 6.0
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com