THeRe'S An AnGeL On My ShOuLdEr...

Friday, March 19, 2004

Serial Killer 

I'm afraid my cat, Merlin, is a serial killer. I don't mind him getting the mice & rats. It's the birds that piss me off. He brought me in a bird this morning just before I left for work. Gee, thanks Merlin!! Spent 10 minutes chasing the poor thing around the house. Feathers EVERYWHERE!! & I had to fight off both Merlin & Jet to save the poor bugger, which I eventually did. I hope the little birdie survives.

Merlin is unlike any cat I have had, male or female. I am used to very affectionate cats. Not Merlin. He's a funny bugger. He used to be more affectionate before Mandrake disappeared. I don't know why he changed. He sometimes want's cuddles, but when you do - it's a bit like cuddling a dining chair. All stiff & uncomfortable. Also, he doesn't smooch me like all of my other cats have. Instead, he 'offers' his cheek for a kiss. Cute. But he's aloof & a total enigma. But he's gorgeous & handsome & I love him to bits.

Meow

CoNtAcT

LiNkS

ArChIvEs

Design & Photo © Graphic Central. Content © Lyndal
Hosted by Blogger Made in Notepad and Photoshop 6.0
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com