THeRe'S An AnGeL On My ShOuLdEr...

Thursday, March 04, 2004

What is a 'Ferrin'? 

Well, according to my dream last night, a 'Ferrin' is a rather cute looking ferret-like critter. These are smaller than a ferret with a very small head. They have long, pale coffee coloured fur & are incredibly cute!!! Why the hell these fictional critters were in my dream, I don't know. I was in a big old, empty, and rather grotty house which was full of these things, as well as four kittens. As the dream went on, the house began to fill with murky water. The kittens began to drown, but the ferrin's were fine as they could swim. Bizarre.

I'm looking out of my window at work & note that the conditions are almost a replica of those that existed on Ash Wednesday. I remember it clearly, it was my Mum's birthday

CoNtAcT

LiNkS

ArChIvEs

Design & Photo © Graphic Central. Content © Lyndal
Hosted by Blogger Made in Notepad and Photoshop 6.0
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com