THeRe'S An AnGeL On My ShOuLdEr...

Monday, April 05, 2004

90% of all statistics are made up 

Well, the 'feeling good' bit was somewhat shortlived. It died off late last night & I ended up having nightmares again. I shall have to practice thinking positive thoughts today to fight this weird feeling of impending disaster I have. Why do I have this feeling? I'm not really sure. Call it Gut Feeling or Intuition. Sometimes it's a blessing, but not now. I hate surprises.

My assignment is shaping up ok, even though I did leave it until the last minute. I should make the deadline with something passable.

I need to start saving up so that I can move house again. I just don't feel right here. I still feel unsettled. It doesn't feel like home. & apparently it's haunted. I'd like to be somewhere where people feel comfortable to come visit, somewhere that is 'Me'.

Time to hit the books again folks...

CoNtAcT

LiNkS

ArChIvEs

Design & Photo © Graphic Central. Content © Lyndal
Hosted by Blogger Made in Notepad and Photoshop 6.0
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com