THeRe'S An AnGeL On My ShOuLdEr...

Thursday, April 01, 2004

As good as it gets 

"you make me want to be a better person."

I love that line in the film. I love that scene.

Wouldn't it be wonderful to hear that from somebody one day? I think I would be overwhelmed. Do we really have that much infuence over others? I think we do. I don't think we realise just how much we do sometimes. I have met people that have made me want to be a better person, but I have never told them. I think the reverse is also true. I may be wrong, but I'm going to continue to think that I have been able to inspire others anyway. I think it's important that we tell them, don't you? I think I will from now on.

I am now so aware of how much impact positive comments and affirmations have in terms of one's self esteem, though my awareness has largely come as a result of the absence of them, leading me to question my self-worth in spite of my insecurities being illogicical.

It's time to be positive

It's time to move forward

Is it too late?


CoNtAcT

LiNkS

ArChIvEs

Design & Photo © Graphic Central. Content © Lyndal
Hosted by Blogger Made in Notepad and Photoshop 6.0
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com