THeRe'S An AnGeL On My ShOuLdEr...

Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Happiness is like a precious Ming vase balanced on the head of a dancing drunk 

I made the most god-awful cup of tea this morning! I like it strong, but even I couldn't drink it. Practice makes perfect....apparently.

Moseyed along to the meet-up last night for a couple of much-needed drinks. It was good to put some faces to the names/blogs, even if it was only a very small gathering. I must admit though that I felt a little like Danny and somewhat superfluous and 'out of it', possibly for many of the same reasons. However, I'm going to resist the urge to over-analyse it as I often do.

Good to hear that Dida is back in the workforce once again doing something she enjoys.

I really have nothing to say today. I have lots of things on my mind, but nothing I can really talk about in this forum.

So, on that note, I shall bid you adeiu

CoNtAcT

LiNkS

ArChIvEs

Design & Photo © Graphic Central. Content © Lyndal
Hosted by Blogger Made in Notepad and Photoshop 6.0
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com