THeRe'S An AnGeL On My ShOuLdEr...

Thursday, April 15, 2004

I went to a restaurant that serves "breakfast at any time". So I ordered French toast during the Renaissance 

I'm feeling deprived. Both Danny and Sharn have strangers visiting them in their dreams. I can't remember ever being visited in my sleep by a dark, handsome stranger. Perhaps that is a good thing. Heaven only knows I don't need more things to screw with my (now clearing) head.

Today I am phoneless. Totally without phone. I hate the bloody thing & more often than not, don't even answer it, but for some bizarre reason I feel lost without it. I think I'm going to have to take a short trip home to fetch it. There is an advantage to living 10 minutes drive away from work. The disadvantage to working at 'Horrible Hill' as it is affectionately known, rather than the city, is that I can't meet people for coffee. Danny has put out an open invitation, but i can't partake. It made me realise how much I miss doing it. When I worked in the City, I would meet my Brother for a coffee every week. We are more mates than siblings and would talk about all kinds of things concerning life, love & the universe. I know he misses it too. I'm going to have to plot and scheme to set up a recurring appointment in the city each week me thinks.

For the first time in a number of years, I don't want to come to work. Things are changing and many of the changes are being implemented without any consultation whatsoever. I'm not happy with the current state of affairs. If it weren't for the fact that my personal life is pretty damn wonderful at the moment (hope it stays that way), I'd be sorely tempted to just do my block & check myself into Glenside!! Fuck 'em. There's more to life than work. It's all about attitude isn't it?

Had cause to drag out my faithfull brolly today. Now, anybody that knows me would know that this is not your ordinary, everyday, garden variety black brolly. It is lined on the inside with images from the Sistine Chapel. I love it. Unfortunately, after 8 years, it is starting to fail & needs repairing. Anyone have any idea if there is a brolly hospital? I can't bear to part with it.

Well, I'm off to fetch my phone & see if anyone loves me


CoNtAcT

LiNkS

ArChIvEs

Design & Photo © Graphic Central. Content © Lyndal
Hosted by Blogger Made in Notepad and Photoshop 6.0
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com