THeRe'S An AnGeL On My ShOuLdEr...

Tuesday, April 06, 2004

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot 

The feeling of impending disaster has gone & I'm feeling good again. Yay!! Don't know what that was all about. I couldn't pinpoint anything specific that was troubling me at the time. My Doc has increased my dose of AD's & I'm still playing with the timings. I think I might have taken the daily top-up dose a little too early & it all wore off before I shut my brain down for the night. Practice makes perfect they say. I shall take it an hour later today and see how that goes. Stay tuned.

Read this article with interest. It relates to an incident where a man accused of raping horses, yep, that's what I said, raping horses, walked away because the animals suffered no physical harm. What the....? Without the legislation, what action can you take though? Unfortunately moral grounds don't really count for much these days. A couple of years ago one of our detectives had a similar dilemma when he had to deal with a man who was having sexual intercourse with a dog (who we will call 'Max' to conceal his identity). Now, you're all thinking that the guy was fu*king Max don't you? WRONG! In this case, Max was the one doing the penetrating! Ewwwwwwwwww! What to do though? Charge Max with Rape? Well, obviously you can't do that, because he's, well, a dog. Not only that, but the act was consensual it seems. Hmmm......In the end, the guy was charged with Offensive Behaviour. Would have loved to have been in court to hear THAT one!!

Now that you are all thouroughly repulsed, I shall toddle off & finish my assignment.

Ciao xx

CoNtAcT

LiNkS

ArChIvEs

Design & Photo © Graphic Central. Content © Lyndal
Hosted by Blogger Made in Notepad and Photoshop 6.0
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com