THeRe'S An AnGeL On My ShOuLdEr...

Thursday, April 29, 2004

Princess Bride 

It's the quick or the dead, isn't it? I was going to post this absolutely priceless link to a Slightly Used Wedding Dress, but Danny beat me to it. It's a 'must read'.

I've considered selling my own wedding dress, but the cleaning cost would probably more than I'd get for it. Also, it's quite unique in that it's an '80's Wedding Dress that is NOT made out of satin, with leg-of-mutton sleeves, is covered in pearls & sequins and has a train longer than the Ghan. It was very simple & quite tasteful, even if I do say so myself :D

To any that were wondering, no it doesn't fit me any more (but not by much).

CoNtAcT

LiNkS

ArChIvEs

Design & Photo © Graphic Central. Content © Lyndal
Hosted by Blogger Made in Notepad and Photoshop 6.0
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com