THeRe'S An AnGeL On My ShOuLdEr...

Monday, April 19, 2004

Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana 

It was a bit of a strange weekend. If it weren't for the fact that others felt the same, I would have thought Friday's events would have been to blame.

My day started on Friday with me dislocating my ring finger on my left hand at 2 knuckles. OUCH. It hurt more & more as the day went on. Then there was the Major Incident that you would have all heard about on the news. As a result, it was mayhem and chaos for the next 24 hours. Fortunately, I wasn't there for the full 24 hours, but it felt like it. Late Friday night I just crashed.

Saturday was fairly quiet was punctuated with an afternoon nap. Something I rarely do. Saturday night it was out for dinner & then slothing around watching the crows get done - again! Sunday was a little melancholy. Went out and about for a bit then off to visit my parents who I hadn't seen for a couple of weeks as I've been spending quite a bit of time elsewhere. It was good to catch up & find out all of the latest family gossip & a full run-down of the traditional Easter family picnic which I didn't make it to as I had other plans. Then on the way home I had an overwhelming desire for Hungry Jacks, so I succumbed. I enjoyed it thoroughly. I don't do that too often. For the first time in a while I sat in front of the computer for a while. I want to resist the temptation to get back into that bad habit though and at the first sign of real tiredness, at 8.30pm, I took myself off to bed. Despite being dog-tired, I had a lousy sleep. Perhaps it was because I wasn't used to sleeping in my own bed. I dunno, but having Jet try and sleep on top of me didn't help that's for sure.

Feeling a bit out-of-sorts at the moment. Hopefully I'll be in fine form for the meetup later. See you there....

CoNtAcT

LiNkS

ArChIvEs

Design & Photo © Graphic Central. Content © Lyndal
Hosted by Blogger Made in Notepad and Photoshop 6.0
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com