THeRe'S An AnGeL On My ShOuLdEr...

Wednesday, April 28, 2004

"The two most common elements in the Universe are hydrogen and stupidity."-Harlan Ellison 

Just got a call out of the blue from a dear friend of mine. A pleasant & unexpected surprise as I haven't heard from him in quite a while. He has just returned from a stint overseas in Bhutan (below China & near Tibet) where Yak features regularly on the menu. I think I'd become a vegetarian. He thought I sounded happy, and he has always been a very good barometer of my 'mental state'. I can't put anything past him. Not sure if that is a good or bad thing.

Last night, while trawling Ebay, I came across a auction for a 'Padded Bra, size 14D'. WTF???? Why the hell would anyone with 'D' sized tits want extra padding????

I was going to pick up on Sharn's entry where you go to page 23 of your nearest book & enter line 5 in your blog. As the only books I have handy at the moment are 'The Australian Paedophile and Sex Offender Index' or a large research paper on 'Contract Killings in Australia', I think I'll pass on this occasion, for which I am sure you will all be grateful.

It's hazy outside & looks like there might be a fire about the place somewhere. Being in airconditioned comfort (yeah right!!! it's f**king freezing!!!), I can't smell anything.

Got a Report to do so I'd better shuffle off for now.

xx

CoNtAcT

LiNkS

ArChIvEs

Design & Photo © Graphic Central. Content © Lyndal
Hosted by Blogger Made in Notepad and Photoshop 6.0
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com