THeRe'S An AnGeL On My ShOuLdEr...

Monday, April 19, 2004

Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?  

Heave......Thud.......Ouch!

The sound of me jumping on the bandwagon of the questionnaire that Danny & Sharn have on their Blogs

What is your favourite Web Site?
I have so many, but one of them is Danny's

What is the one CD you would take on a Desert Island with you?
Assuming the obvious, it would probably be Physical Graffitti by Led Zeppelin

What was the worst job you ever had?
Working For the Government.

If you could be anyone else, who would it be and why?
Easy. Audrey Hepburn. She had so much natural charm, beauty, grace, warmth and intelligence.

What was the strangest or most embarrassing story you've heard or that happened to you?
The details of an incident we had to deal with at work about a dog that was found Fu*@ing an itinerant man up the ar@*! ewwwwwww

Tell us the weirdest dream you ever had?
That would have to go to the the one I had fairly recently about all the birds half burried head-first which were still flapping about while they were slowly dying.

What is the strangest name of someone you know?
Well, I don't actually know him, but I know of him. Homer Duff-Beer. Yep, I'm being deadly serious.

Tell us the most outrageous thing you ever did for money?
Work for the government.

What is the most embarrassing CD/Record/8 Track in your collection?
A video of versions of Stairway to Heaven, including that of Rolf Harris.

What is the best/worst nickname of someone you know?
Horse, for obvious reasons. Though in my humble opinion........

What is the most bizarre thing you've ever seen?
The guy that was arrested wearing crotchelss undies, garters, a mesh bustier and a netball skirt.

What is the stupidest thing you ever bought that seemed like a good idea at the time?
An electric toothbrush for my (then) husband. The sound of him brushing his teeth for 15 minutes twice a day drove me insane!!

What is the best/worst pick-up line you've heard or used?
"Who's place would you like to go to for dessert?'

What is the weirdest food you've eaten?
The slops dished up at Modbury Hospital. To this day I couldn't tell you what it was.

Tell us about the worst roommate/guest you've ever had?
Fortunately, I've managed to avoid them so far

What is your best/worst animal or pet story?
Refer to the previous entry relating to the dog & the itinerant man

What is the stupidest thing you've ever done?
Married my first boyfriend.

What is the most memorable bumper sticker you can think of?
Can't think of any, which indicates just how memberable they were.

What is the worst surprise you ever found in your food?
A rubber band

What is the most misunderstood song lyric in your opinion?
Every Breath You Take by Sting. There's nothing romantic about stalking.

What is the strangest phone call you've ever received?
Too numerous to mention & usually from my now ex-husband. He would launch into things half-way through a story assuming (incorrectly) that I knew what the fuck he was on about.

What is strangest hallucination you've ever had?
Being a bit of a control-freak as far as mind altering substances go, I can honestly say I can't remember ever having one.

What is the one movie you've watched most times?
Gone With The Wind. I'm not a sap, really I'm not!

What is your favourite line from a movie?
An expression rather than a line. That moment just before Harrison Ford Shoots the Machette weilding Arab in Raiders of the Lost Ark. Priceless.

What is your favourite Freudian slip, word mix-up or dyslexic mess?
"Ragged Jocks". As an innocent (yes, I was once) child on holiday in the Flinders with my family & referring to the Jagged Rocks in the gorge.

What is the best insult or 'would be insult' you've heard or used?
Pass

What's the longest you've ever been single since you started dating?
12 months

Fave fashion statement?
Jackets

Have you ever been in a band?
Your kidding aren't you?

Your first car?
Technically, My Red Hyundai FX Coupe.

What book are you reading at the moment?
Paving the Way by Simpson Newland in 1919 & somewhat politically incorrect now, but very interesting

Last movie you saw at the cinema?
LOTR III

When was the last time you saw a play?
Yonks ago. It was Jesus Christ Superstar - in the Round - with Jon Stevens (yum) and John Farnham etc..

What song is playing at the moment?
in my head it's 'Thank You' by Led Zeppelin. Natalie took her radio with her when she was made redundant & now we have no music at work.

Have you left school?
Depends on your definition

What are your all-time favourite Simpsons quotes?
Believe it or not, I have only recently become a fan. I don't yet have a fav.

What events have made you realise who your real friends are?
Going into emotional, physical and mental hiding as a result of several various stesses and events in recent years. Those that persisted in breaking down my walls are still here. They may be few, but they are precious to me.

Bored Now?


CoNtAcT

LiNkS

ArChIvEs

Design & Photo © Graphic Central. Content © Lyndal
Hosted by Blogger Made in Notepad and Photoshop 6.0
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com