THeRe'S An AnGeL On My ShOuLdEr...

Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Be careful whose toes you step on today, they might be attached to the arse you have to kiss tomorrow 

I think whatever infliction Drama Queen has, it must be contageous. I have no idea what to write. I'm not sure whether it's because my head is empty, or so full of crap, I can't decipher any of it well enough to put into words. I do apologise therefore if none of the following makes any sense at all.

I'd like another weekend please. Though it ended well, I spent most of it working on my last assignment for my Graduate Diploma. The assignment was crap, as usual. For some reason I struggled with the subject. I'm not even sure why. Perhaps it was just my state of mind, but I don't think the fact that my subject co-ordinator was less than helpful improved matters any. He was one of these types that would deduct marks, but not qualify why. How bloody frustrating! In a way, now that I have finished, it's all a bit of an anti-climax.

Saw Troy over the weekend. See it on Tightarse Tuesday or wait for the video/DVD. Read Danny's review for a bit of a heads up on it.

I've noticed that the wonderful Cat is in 'poetry mode' at the moment. I've always wanted to be able to write poetry. I wrote a poem in high school (eons ago) about the druids and stonehenge. I thought it was pretty damn good at the time. I don't know where it is though. If I ever find it again, & still think it's reasonable, I just might post it.

Came home tonight to find that my elderly cat Jet has a swollen left eye. I shall bathe it when he comes back in. Hopefully he won't need to go to the vet. That's the last thing I need at the moment.

Over in my '100 Things' I mentioned that I have only had one car accident (yep, that recent one) providing you didn't take into account the time I hit my gate. Well, I thought, considering my car is being repaired at the moment, if that damage comes in at less than the excess (with it being my fault), I may as well have it done too. I got the quote today. I nearly died!! $940!!!!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't believe it! Needless to say, I probably won't have it done! The rest of the damage came to $4,300. Everyone was surprised, expecting it to be in the $8,000 range.

Work was a bit odd today. My new boss started. HOORAY!!!!!! He's actually my old boss, the one that was there when I first started in SAPol. He's a top bloke & one for whom I have a great deal of respect. I think I really need that at the moment. The 2IC who was acting in the position couldn't run a bath, and though he's a nice bloke generally (if you don't mind his perfect wife, perfect kids, perfect life being rammed down your throat 24/7) I have very little respect for him. With being a bit stale, the combination was disasterous. Hopefully I might now find a new lease on life.

Oh, and just to clarify something on my last post, because I received questions, I'm not interested in dating my friend Paul, I'm quite happily un-single thanks, I'm trying to set him up with my friend Sandy. Wish me luck. It'll probably be a total disaster!!

Off to find Jet.......

CoNtAcT

LiNkS

ArChIvEs

Design & Photo © Graphic Central. Content © Lyndal
Hosted by Blogger Made in Notepad and Photoshop 6.0
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com