THeRe'S An AnGeL On My ShOuLdEr...

Saturday, May 15, 2004

A conclusion is simply the place where you got tired of thinking 

I'm pissed off. Why? A number of reasons I think. It hasn't been a good week, as you all know but why is it that people think it's perfectly OK to treat you like an idiot? Maybe my head is just running away with itself again. I dunno. I bloody hope so.

I'm playing cupid on Friday night because I'm at a bit of a loose end, but that's another story! Anyway, I made arrangements to catch up with a mate of mine that I hadn't seen in quite a while for dinner or a movie etc... On more than one occasion, he has been my guardian angel & got me through some tough times emotionally. However, I thought it might be a tad uncomfortable since the dynamics of our relationship changed, albeit quite a while ago now, so I've asked my friend Sandy to come along as well. Sandy is single, as is Paul, but a big chicken when it comes to making the first move. It's really not that hard is it? Anyway, with three opinionated people around the table, two of which generally always think they are right (& I'm not one of them) it should be an interesting evening. Better than the alternative anyway.

Well, I'm doing a fine job of avoiding the assignment. Though I have done some, I have also done the food shopping, hung the washing, had something to eat, repaired my boots & cuddled the cat. I think better in the afternoon/evening anyway.


CoNtAcT

LiNkS

ArChIvEs

Design & Photo © Graphic Central. Content © Lyndal
Hosted by Blogger Made in Notepad and Photoshop 6.0
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com