THeRe'S An AnGeL On My ShOuLdEr...

Saturday, May 15, 2004

Even if you're paranoid, maybe they really are after you 

Is it me, or is it f*#cking cold???

This is going to be a scatterbrained post, so bear with me huh?

I have another assignment I simply MUST do this weekend. However I can see myself doing absolutely everything to avoid it. I might even cook. I'm not allowed to help at my 'home away from home' - it's so frustrating! If I can figure out how my oven works, I might whip something up.

Just been looking at Ebay. Why do people think they are going to sell boob tubes & halter tops in this freezing weather? HELLO!!!

The latest on my car is that it won't be ready now until the 25th instead of the 21st. Damn, Damn, Damn! Now I have to hire a car for longer & spend money I don't have. Grrrrrrrrrr. I have a nice little corrolla at the moment. It's nice to drive, but the seating is so high, compared to mine, where you were virtually on the floor, I'm finding it hard to get used to. CD player works though, so I'm catching up on stuff I haven't listened to in a while.

I'm thinking of getting acrylic nails. Anybody out there got them? I don't want talons, just something neat & not too long. I have a bad habit of picking at my cuticles when I'm stressed, but I tend not to do it when my nails are nice. I find it so hard to grow my nails though, that invariably, I'm picking at my cuticles more often than not. It might be worth the money. I've always wanted nice nails. All the better for scratching too ;)

My Acting Boss pissed me off this week. Well, moreso than usual. I had to leave early on Wednesday to sort my car out & organised with my boss to take the afternoon off, as I had boggins of hours Time in Lieu up. I had arranged with him to finish off the weekly report ready for Thursday mornings meeting. I arrive on Thursday morning to find that He's off sick & that he didn't touch the report!! There was not enough time to finish it before the meeting either. Not Happy Jan!!!!!! Then I copped flack from The Superintendent, in my absence, on Friday because of it. She went off half-cocked & told a colleague of mine that I should perhaps 'organise my personal life better'. What the???? Unfortunately, said colleague did not inform her WHY the report wasn't finished. So I did. I also requested she keep such comments re: my personal life to herself as they were unwarranted and unprofessional. Not to mention the fact that she knew I had had a car accident. Perhaps I was overstepping the mark but hey, what are they going to do? take a birthday off me? (yes please), ruin my career? Hey, there is NO career path in my organisation! Take away my benefits? Um...I don't get any. They've already taken them all away. Anyway, I think my comments were justified. She should have got the facts first. My colleague however is now pissed off at me because I said something & now he thinks she won't trust him. Maybe so, but i doubt it. Fact of the matter was, she made disparaging comments without first seeking clarification from the source. It's not the first time it's happened, & I'm sure it won't be the last.

Now, what was it that I was supposed to be doing????? Ah, yes, an assignment. Better go then huh?

CoNtAcT

LiNkS

ArChIvEs

Design & Photo © Graphic Central. Content © Lyndal
Hosted by Blogger Made in Notepad and Photoshop 6.0
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com