THeRe'S An AnGeL On My ShOuLdEr...

Saturday, May 29, 2004

How F#@king Hard Is It?????? 

I got my car back yesterday. I'm not a happy little vegemite. I haven't yet had a really good look at it, because it was raining, but so far a couple of things are glaringly obvious. Like that fact that the paint is the WRONG COLOUR!!!! Blind Freddy could see it I'm sure. Colour matching, my arse!! Then there issue of the panel matching, or rather, lack of it. I'm quite sure I could have done a better job myself..& I'm being deadly serious!!!!

My head hurts. I KNEW this would happen. Now I'll have a battle on my hands to get it all done properly. & this time I'm NOT paying for a hire car. I don't care who does, but it won't be me!!

I have a headache. I don't need this.

CoNtAcT

LiNkS

ArChIvEs

Design & Photo © Graphic Central. Content © Lyndal
Hosted by Blogger Made in Notepad and Photoshop 6.0
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com