THeRe'S An AnGeL On My ShOuLdEr...

Monday, May 03, 2004

My eyes are blind, but I can see 

Was woken up this morning with mega-smooches from my old cat Jet. Awwwww, how sweet. Except, with Jet, it's not. You see, I am allergic to him. Not his fur, but his saliva. So when he smooches me, I come up in red welts. Today he did a real number on me before I woke & I could barely open my eyes. My face looked like it had been splashed with acid & my eyeballs looked akin to shell roadmaps. Used half a bottle of eye drops before I could leave the house.

Work was boring today and I made a conscious effort to steer clear of any disturbing cases. I'm still trying to deal with the one I read on Friday. (Repeat - think pleasant thoughts, think pleasant thoughts).

Mr Rofe resigned today, & not before time too! Incompetent sod. I wonder if Mr Rann will notice that he drives past his new house most days, but it's not Rann he's interested in. That should be interesting. Adelaide is such a small place.

More Rape allegations in the paper today. This time the old rape of a girl in London in '99 by footballer Adam Heuskes. It's been dragged up before, but it's time for more mileage it seems. The victim of the London incident is appearing on Four Corners tonight. Might be worth a watch. I wonder if any more of his victims will come crawling out of the woodwork??????

Time to toddle off & do something useful


CoNtAcT

LiNkS

ArChIvEs

Design & Photo © Graphic Central. Content © Lyndal
Hosted by Blogger Made in Notepad and Photoshop 6.0
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com