THeRe'S An AnGeL On My ShOuLdEr...

Tuesday, May 25, 2004

What's new pussycat? 

The latest on Jet

Jet is MUCH better. The antibiotics have worked a treat. The abscess is almost gone & his appetite has returned. His coat is looking better than last week, thanks god, as he looked like a mangy alley cat. I saved $400 & the vet will have to find someone else to fund his next trip to Europe.

The latest on my Car

I get a phone call on Monday morning advising that the repairer has found some further damage to the 'skirt' & that I wouldn't be getting it back Tuesday. It would be ready Wednesday the 26th. Then I get a phone call today. I was away from the phone so it took a message. The same message that I got Monday, but telling me now that the car won't be ready until FRIDAY!! What the..????? I called back & told them that that is what I was told on Monday & asked why they would need 4 days to fix it. I asked her to check with the repairer as it all sounded a bit sus. She phones back. Apparently on hearing of the extra damage, their assessor wanted another look at it. Then I was spun some drivel about the bonnet. It would appear that they tried to repair the bonnet & the assessor wasn't happy, so they now have to replace it. Hence the extra delay. Still, I have to continue hiring the rental (because I DO need it) & that has now run to more than $300 which is the money I had for paying the electricity bill. Grrrrrrr

Everything else

Had a good, but busy weekend. Lots of driving & I'm exhausted. Off to bed in a minute for me. Especially as I have to be up with the sparrows in the morning. Work is interesting at the moment, but I'll fill you in on that later. I'm starting to write gibberish....

CoNtAcT

LiNkS

ArChIvEs

Design & Photo © Graphic Central. Content © Lyndal
Hosted by Blogger Made in Notepad and Photoshop 6.0
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com