THeRe'S An AnGeL On My ShOuLdEr...

Monday, June 28, 2004

Nothing makes dealing with Mondays harder than a perfect weekend 

The silence was deafening almost. It was bizarre almost to NOT have the weekend incessantly punctuated with the sound of the fucking phone. I just hope it lasts.

I was greeted with a special surprise on Friday night when I got home from work. It actually brought tears to my eyes. It's often the little things that mean so much. The chilli was great too!

Saturday was spent pottering around & shopping for both essentials and luxuries & was most enjoyable. We got pissed as parrots Saturday night and had quite a few laughs. It was great to just chill out & de-stress. Fortunately I didn't have too much to drink & was able to explain the presence of certain items in the lounge room on the Sunday.

Mega sleep-in on the Sunday followed by a walk at Waterfall Gully. It must have been close to 20 years since I had been there before. It was lovely, if not a bit chilly, so we rounded off with a nice hot pot of tea.

Gave up on domesticity & ordered pizza. Why is it that the potency of garlic quadruples the following day? I'm hoovering mints at a rate of knots here & fear it is having no effect.

How do you prove that naturally curly hair is naturally curly?

CoNtAcT

LiNkS

ArChIvEs

Design & Photo © Graphic Central. Content © Lyndal
Hosted by Blogger Made in Notepad and Photoshop 6.0
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com