THeRe'S An AnGeL On My ShOuLdEr...

Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Yoohoo, Is anybody there? 

Where has everyone gone? I know I've been slack, but what's your excuse?

Had the most horrid night sleep. Took ages to get to sleep and I awoke again at 4am, my head full of Demons and Monsters. They are largely borne of my own mind, products of gut feelings, intuition and a fear of the unknown. I'm not sure yet what I need to do to 'slay the dragon', but until I do, these feelings and images are filling my mind and causing me to feel physically ill. I have a lovely dinner to look forward to tonight, I hope I can summon some appetite before then.

CoNtAcT

LiNkS

ArChIvEs

Design & Photo © Graphic Central. Content © Lyndal
Hosted by Blogger Made in Notepad and Photoshop 6.0
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com