THeRe'S An AnGeL On My ShOuLdEr...

Thursday, July 08, 2004

The art of flogging a dead horse... 

We were having a conversation this morning about kids. Particularly about the joy they bring because everything is so new and exciting to them. They encourage you to look at everything with a fresh perspective. Whilst I don't neccessarily regret not having had any kids, I sometimes wonder what my life would be like if I did. Especially when you hear or read of some of the precious things they do, like Pooky's Angel. He's such a sweetie. A big black cat just isn't quite the same is it?

I wonder why I bother sometimes. Try & do the right thing, try & be nice, helpful and supportive & what do I get? Crucified. Well, that seems to be the flavour of the month at the moment. What really pisses me off though, is that those that have chosen to dislike me, for whatever reason, don't even know me. Their impressions of me seem to be based on all sorts of bizarre assumptions, that have little or no foundation at all. It distresses and saddens me. I don't think I deserve being treated like crap for no good reason & I'm sick of it.

CoNtAcT

LiNkS

ArChIvEs

Design & Photo © Graphic Central. Content © Lyndal
Hosted by Blogger Made in Notepad and Photoshop 6.0
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com