THeRe'S An AnGeL On My ShOuLdEr...

Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Happiness is a warm gun 

I recently asked a friend of mine if he had found the love of his life. He said he regretted to inform me that no, he hadn't, but that he had found an entire cast for a remake of One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest!

In fact, several of my male net-friends have said similar things. That most of the women they came across were psycho, total liars, scheming witches or variations/combinations thereof. 'They couldn't possibly be that bad' I retorted. Well, I now concede that they probably were. I don't claim to be the most sane person on the planet, but I know that personally I have had enough women wreak havoc in my life this year to last a lifetime, so I shouldn't be surprised when another one rears her fucking head should I?

Why do people thinks it's perfectly ok to play games with other peoples lives?

I just wish they'd all just fuck off. As it is I can't listen to Bowie anymore without getting angry or upset or both. Before you know it, the only thing I'll be able to listen to without any adverse time/place/person/event association, is the bloody Wiggles!




CoNtAcT

LiNkS

ArChIvEs

Design & Photo © Graphic Central. Content © Lyndal
Hosted by Blogger Made in Notepad and Photoshop 6.0
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com