THeRe'S An AnGeL On My ShOuLdEr...

Saturday, August 28, 2004

Ramblings of an under-caffeinated twit 

I've only had one cuppa so far so this will probably be full of errors etc.....

Well, I've only got one week to go of holidays & then it's back to work suposedly refreshed. Actually, I DO feel somewhat refreshed. This holiday I have not done much of anything and that is just how I wanted it. Some of that was because I was sick for a lot of it & didn't have too much energy but the rest of it was because I normally start a holiday with a huge list of things to do. What usually happens is that I only achieve a third to half of the list & go back to work tired and frustrated. That's because I put too much on the bloody list & don't really have a hope in hell of achieving it all. This time I didn't have a list, well, only a little one, and it's all done.

Catching up with a girlfriend on Sunday whom I haven't seen in quite a while. I have finally convinced her to make a Dr's appointment to have a Pap Smear. She's never had one before. she's 27. Naughty girl. I know they are not nice, but they are essential!!

In the last year or so I've been trying al sorts of sample face & eye creams etc... Guess which one I think is the best for wrinkle minimisation? A cheap hand cream - Rosken Dry Skin Cream in the white tube/bottle. I kid you not, it was the most effective. Appears to be ok for sensitive skin as mine often is. Who says we have to have all of these expensive concoctions? After all, my Nanna didn't. She just used soap & water (rain-never tap) and whatever moisturiser she had around. She ALWAYS looked 10-15 years younger than she was. If it's good enough for her, it's good enough for me.

I made a statement in my blog the other day which unfortunately was misconstrued. I seem to have a habit of doing this. Easy to do when you know exactly what you mean in your own head, but only type an abreviated version of it. I think the problem lay with the interpretation of the word 'then'- in terms of when exactly 'then' was. I think 'then' was interpreted as a later period than the time-fame that was in my head at the time. Confused? Yep, thought you might be.

It's such a gorgeous day today, but I have no idea what to do. Any suggestions?



CoNtAcT

LiNkS

ArChIvEs

Design & Photo © Graphic Central. Content © Lyndal
Hosted by Blogger Made in Notepad and Photoshop 6.0
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com