THeRe'S An AnGeL On My ShOuLdEr...

Monday, August 16, 2004

Short but sweet 

This will be as boring as all hell no doubt, because quite frankly, I can't be bothered. It feels as if the only things that have been happening of late have been depressing and/or the cause of a significant amount of angst, and I'd rather not talk about them. What's done is done.

I'm thinking of changing my hair colour. People might kill for naturally curly hair, but I'm having too many 'bad 80's hair' days. I suppose that's what I get for wanting to keep it long & all one length - more or less. I'm thinking of going lighter. No, not blonde. Been there, done that & well, there are a few to inspire me NOT to be blonde. The colour I'm looking for is the colour of the lighter haired of the three in Charmed. I don't watch the show, so don't know her name. What do you think? Should I be brave & just do it?

Another thing I'm considering is a long-standing offer from a net-mate who is a photographer to take a series of photo's of me. I hate being photographed at the best of times, but as he's a bit of a wizz with digital format & post-shoot 'enhancement', I'm giving it serious consideration. After all, I'm not getting any younger. Think I should?

I hate being asked what I want for my birthday. I used to be really practical and keep a list of things I wanted in a notebook. Not specifically for gifts, but things I wanted to buy in general - some personal, some practical. It was useful for such times. I've let this habit lapse in the last year or so and as a result am now in a bit of a quandry. Also because all my priorities have changed & regular 'Lyndal type stuff' seems to be no longer appropriate. I'm also feeling somewhat selfish because, for the first time in years, I don't want anything practical. Bring on the mushy & sentimental crap I say! Even so, I still have no idea really what I would like. Any suggestions?

Merlin is in the bad books......again. I finally got him to sleep outside without too much resistance but the other night, no doubt around 4am, he decided to rip a bloody great big hole in the flywire door. Brilliant. He's never done such a thing before. It's as if some other cat has taken his place. He's not behaving at all like the Merlin I know. He'll settle in eventually I hope.

Off to whip up something for dinner. Ciao xx

CoNtAcT

LiNkS

ArChIvEs

Design & Photo © Graphic Central. Content © Lyndal
Hosted by Blogger Made in Notepad and Photoshop 6.0
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com