I'm now into my third week with this cold. I was getting better there for a while, then I relapsed. It's really giving me the shits because I'm so tired all the time. Thank god for codral cold tablets.
There's lots I want to get done this week. So far my list is as follows;
- Make an appointment to see my Ear, Nose & Throat specialist. It's the least I can do to try & curb my snoring
- Send a copy of my Certificate of Change of Name to my Super fund....albeit 2 years late
- Return Davids' call from the other day & send him an Engagement Card (also belated)
- Catch up with a friend whose birthday it is tomorrow
- Have lunch with my brother Simon
- Go shopping for birthday presents
- Add to my growing Beer Can collection to cover all the pelmets in Adelaide
- Build a Beer Bottle Drive Way - long necks only
- Ignore the above two items - maybe I won't go shopping for birthday presents...hmmmmm
- Get Merlin to spend more time outside
- Put the rego sticker on my car
- Make an apology to someone I accused of making me feel like an unpaid prostitute. I allowed myself to feel that way. In the grand scheme of things, it was nothing. At least I knew where I stood, I knew the score and I was under no illusions. Can't blame him for my self-inflicted punishment being effective.
- listen to lots of different music now that I have my new CD player in the car
- Have someone look at my rear tyre that keeps going flat
- Chuck the Fuzzy Little Bastard off the balcony. Twice. In one day
Ok, I've been called to dinner - Chilli - YUM!!!!!!