THeRe'S An AnGeL On My ShOuLdEr...

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

It never rains, it pours! 

Recent weeks have been filled with assorted drama. Although I doubt I'd ever top myself, I can certainly understand how those like the late Paul Hester come to feel that there is no better solution than suicide. It's the extreme of that 'flight' impulse isn't it?

A couple of weeks ago I found it neccessary to take out a restraining order against my Ex-husband. It was a difficult but neccessary decision to make. The hard part now is having it served on him. For once it appears his bullshit isn't crap after all and he may very well be in Bali as he recently claimed, working at a hotel. I'm quite sure it won't take long though before he's back again as he hasn't been able to keep a job for as long as I've known him. Patience. The RO will be there waiting for him when he returns.

It seems that Easter is now earning a reputation of being marked by significant events. Last year it was marked by fairly significant positive & ultimately life-changing events and we will be celebrating our aniversary on the 6th of April. This year however it was marked by the theft & incineration of my beloved red 'ferrari'. It was taken on Thursday night & I was informed at 5.30am on Good Friday (couldn't they have waited?) that it was found incinerated at Virginia. So, now we are on the hunt for a new car. We are looking at something entirely different. Not so difficult to get in & out of & with 4, rather than 2 doors, and lots of storage capacity. Any recommendations folks?

Hopefully things will start to settle down soon.....

CoNtAcT

LiNkS

ArChIvEs

Design & Photo © Graphic Central. Content © Lyndal
Hosted by Blogger Made in Notepad and Photoshop 6.0
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com