THeRe'S An AnGeL On My ShOuLdEr...

Thursday, September 15, 2005

They Made Me do it! 

Danny & Chad that is. And I'm talking about t he question & answer thing doing the rounds. Mind you, I can't decide what to have for dinner, so I'm not sure I'll be able to come up with enough answers. Furthermore, I've got a shitlload work and other stuff to do, including a job application. I hate writing job applications, but I couldn't con my better half into doing it, so I'm stuck with it.

Anyway, here goes.....

7 things I plan to do before I die
1 Actually believe that I am as good as the next person (or the next....)
2 Have something published, somewhere....
3 Make more people actually BELIEVE that you don't have to have a Degree to be successful, an expert in your field or intelligent
4 Learn to play Bass guitar
5 Become a better cook
6 Take up photography again
7 Hurt as few people as possible

7 things I cannot do
1 Dance (well, not very well anyway)
2 Be everything to Everyone
3 Know everything
4 Be everyone's friend
5 Climb tall ladders
6 Get in a very crowded lift
7 Eat seafood (apart from Tuna Mornay)

7 things that attract me to the same (or opposite) sex
1 Intelligence
2 Personality
3 Sense of Humour
4 Looks (particularly a cheeky smile and lovely eyes)
5 Grace
6 Honesty
7 That indefinable 'spark'

7 things that I say most often
1 Cool!
2 Excellent!
3 "Who wants a cup of tea?"
4 "What do you want for dinner?"
5 "It's good in the Police!"(said with sarcastic inflection)
6 "Oh, for fuck (or 'heavens' - depending on the audience) sake!"
7 "This crystal ball is purely decorative you know"

7 celebrity crushes
1 Tim Robbins (goes without saying really)
2 Jimmy Page (In his younger days & before I discovered he was a paedophile of sorts)
3 Catherine Deneuve
4 Liam Neeson
5 Ashley Judd
6 Pierce Brosnan
7 Angelina Jolie

7 people I want to do this
1 Sandy
2 Bossy
3 Coley
4 Donna
5 Smithy
6 Kat
7 Anyone who reads this

Sufficiently bored yet????

CoNtAcT

LiNkS

ArChIvEs

Design & Photo © Graphic Central. Content © Lyndal
Hosted by Blogger Made in Notepad and Photoshop 6.0
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com