THeRe'S An AnGeL On My ShOuLdEr...

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Blaq 

Just did a spot of retail therapy. Didn't go overboard, and used layby. I'm a firm believer that it's not neccessarily what you wear, but how you wear it, and that you don't have to spend a kings ransom to look great. I've also discovered, the hard way, that buying clothes off ebay is not always a good idea. I've picked up some nice things that I've had a lot of wear out of, but I also have several things in my wardrobe that I'll probably never wear - because they just don't fit right. So, I'm going back to the shops to buy clothes. I'll still keep an eye on Ebay for interesting things and bargains, but for the most part, I'll be shopping in person from now on. Part of the reason why I shopped on Ebay is that there is almost too much choice in the shops. It's just too confusing, and if you're like me, I have to see EVERYTHING before I make a decision. I can be a nightmare to shop with and much prefer to do it on my own. I know what looks ok & what doesn't, I've had years of practice, so I don't really need a second opinion.

Anyway, moving right along. I rather fancy alot of the autumn/winter fashions. I generally prefer winter clothes than summer. Always have. Lots of black around, velvet, long skirts, lovely fabrics and lots of crosses and dangly jewellery. I'm in my element. Victorian/Edwardian with a dash of Gothic. Yum. The only thing I don't like are the high collared tops. Just can't wear them. I get claustrophobic. So I have to look for an alternative that is big enough. Unfortunately I inherited my Dad's large ribcage & I find it very hard to get tops to fit. Grrrrr
Any ideas how I can lose some weight WITHOUT losing my bust????

And my other half says I can't write unless I'm dealing with angst over something...... Hmmmmm. Maybe next post where I'll toss around my love/hate relationship with my job.

CoNtAcT

LiNkS

ArChIvEs

Design & Photo © Graphic Central. Content © Lyndal
Hosted by Blogger Made in Notepad and Photoshop 6.0
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com