THeRe'S An AnGeL On My ShOuLdEr...

Monday, October 09, 2006

Birds of a Feather 

For some reason, the staff carpark appeals to birds. Each year, a pair of ducks migrate up to the carpark, from the Torrens, seemingly to nest. just what the facination is I'll never know. But wach year, they return. Personally I love ducks and would have on as a pet if they didn't shit everywhere.

The carpark, specifically the third row, is also home to a pair of wood doves. they have been there for years. Each afternoon when I leave I see them sitting together just underneath a car, but still where they can catch the sun. They are always together. That was until a few weeks ago. Now there is only the one, and s/he looks incredibly sad and lonely. I'm hoping that it's mate is nesting in the nearby trees and hasn't met with foul play.

I'll keep you posted.

CoNtAcT

LiNkS

ArChIvEs

Design & Photo © Graphic Central. Content © Lyndal
Hosted by Blogger Made in Notepad and Photoshop 6.0
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com