THeRe'S An AnGeL On My ShOuLdEr...

Friday, October 27, 2006

How Cool is This? 

Now that I've figured out how to upload images to this thing, I'm going to load all sorts of things.

Although, unlike my other half, I have never written a book, I have appeared on the cover of one.

Back in 2003 when I was doing some reasearch, I came across a website that offered all sorts of things. They also encouraged people to submit sexy photographs of themselves. I'd had an Ex-B/F take some photo's of me early in 2003 and some of them actually turned out really well. So, I submitted my favoutrite. It was uploaded to the site & I thought that would be that.

A few days later I got an email from the site owner who asked if I minded if he used my pic for the cover of his new book - a compilation of erotic poetry. Mind? Hell no! He explained that the book was at the printers & he wanted to add my pic at the 11th hour, so to speak. I was thrilled! At this stage I was galloping into my late 30's & it was a HUGE ego boost. I even have my name on the back cover, however they spelt it wrong. Bugger.

Anyway, here it is!




You can buy the book by following this link

CoNtAcT

LiNkS

ArChIvEs

Design & Photo © Graphic Central. Content © Lyndal
Hosted by Blogger Made in Notepad and Photoshop 6.0
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com