THeRe'S An AnGeL On My ShOuLdEr...

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Ahhhhh....Peace...... 

I had a wonderful day yesterday. What did I do? Nothing. Zip. Nada. Zilch. And that was why it was so great. I got to rattle around in our house, doing whatever I pleased, on my own, for hours on end. I haven't had the house to myself since September. Now, many of you are probably thinking I'm a selfish, unsociable cow. Quite the contrary. However, I've grown up in an environment where since the age of 8, I've at least had 1 hour a day at home alone. I've grown to need it. It does take a bit of getting used to not having it all that often - and circumstances don't really allow for it now without banishing everyone from the house, which I won't do. But I think I'm going to have to orchestrate it a bit more often that once every 4 months because, quite frankly, I think it was sending me stir crazy not having it. I'm much happier today :-) just for having those few hours where the only person to talk to was Merlin - and he didn't say a word for a change.

CoNtAcT

LiNkS

ArChIvEs

Design & Photo © Graphic Central. Content © Lyndal
Hosted by Blogger Made in Notepad and Photoshop 6.0
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com