THeRe'S An AnGeL On My ShOuLdEr...

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I Want, I Want, I Want.... 

A little red jacket.

Do you think I can find a little red jacket, tapered to the waist, short sleeves, in my size? Noooooooooooooo. Tried one on today & it would have been perfect - if it was bigger. It was a Large. It was smaller that items I still have from when I was a size 12. What hope have I got??? Yes, I know Target have little red jackets, but they are the wrong style and look silly on anyone bigger than a size 10. Yes, I'm aiming to lose weight, and I have started to - though you can't notice yet. But being perfectly honest, I will probably not get to a 12. I'm aiming for a 14. However, due to my build (large round ribcage) I'm always a size bigger on top, which means that even when I get back to a 14, I STILL won't be able to get anything to fit! Yes, I could try for a 12, but to be honest, I'll lose my tits and, well, I've grown rather fond of them. :-)
So, if any of you have seen any little red jackets that aren't made for fairies, please drop me a line.....

Oh, an when I find the little red jacket, I want a pair of red shoes to go with it:-)

CoNtAcT

LiNkS

ArChIvEs

Design & Photo © Graphic Central. Content © Lyndal
Hosted by Blogger Made in Notepad and Photoshop 6.0
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com