THeRe'S An AnGeL On My ShOuLdEr...

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Tell Me Why? 

Why are bandages white? There is no way on this earth you can keep a white bandage clean! Bandages should be black. Not only would not clash with you outfit, but they would stay looking clean.

I went to bed with a lovely clean white bandage on my finger last night & when I woke up this morning it was grey. Why? We have black sheets.

Anyway, I have more use of my finger now and it's tingling, itching and stinging, all good signs it's healing. It still hurts though - particularly when a tray of chicken fillets falls on it as happened last night while I was doing the food shopping. I think the checkout chicks at the front of the store heard me yelp!

It's bloody inconvenient though & I'll be glad to get the stitches out. I think.

CoNtAcT

LiNkS

ArChIvEs

Design & Photo © Graphic Central. Content © Lyndal
Hosted by Blogger Made in Notepad and Photoshop 6.0
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com