THeRe'S An AnGeL On My ShOuLdEr...

Sunday, February 25, 2007

I Forgot To Mention...... 

Last week I found out that I have a new job. Still catching crooks, of sorts, but with a lot less emotional stress and a little more money. Not to mention the fresh start and change of scenery I desperately need. I'm nervous and excited all at the same time though.

It will result in many changes with the position likely to be based in the city, somewhere I haven't worked for 8 years. I no doubt will be a lot fitter by doing more walking than I currently do, and that can only be a good thing.

However, I will miss the people I have worked closely with over the years. Those that have become my 'other family'. Those that have stood by me during difficult times and provided unconditional support without judgement. I will also miss the excitement and sense of achievement when we get a good result. i will probably still get that in my new job, but i suspect it may not be quite as rewarding. Though it may also not be anywhere near as frustrating. What i won't miss is the constant exposure to other people's pain. The sexual abuse, the suicides, the Domestic Violence etc..... After a while it can (and did) have serious consequences. Yes, that is something I'm sure i won't miss.

Onwards and Upwards as they say......

CoNtAcT

LiNkS

ArChIvEs

Design & Photo © Graphic Central. Content © Lyndal
Hosted by Blogger Made in Notepad and Photoshop 6.0
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com