THeRe'S An AnGeL On My ShOuLdEr...

Thursday, March 15, 2007

If You Wear That Velvet Dress.... 

My favourite piece of clothing is a long, black, empire line velvet dress. I bought it on sale almost 10 years ago and it STILL looks good!

It's one of the most comfortable piece of clothing I own. It's a bit like wearing trackies - but doesn't look at all daggy. I often refer to it as my 'Monday Dress' as i frequently wear it on Mondays, when I really don't want to go to work, can't be bothered thinking of what to wear, and want to be comfortable.

I can dress it up or down, depending on the jewellery, but will always wear it with boots. I haven't owned a pair of court shoes for over 10 years. Me? I'm a boot girl. Black of course.

I always get compliments wearing this dress, even from total strangers in the street. I always feel good in it and i suppose that shows.

Do you have a favourite item of clothing? what is it & why do you like it so much?

CoNtAcT

LiNkS

ArChIvEs

Design & Photo © Graphic Central. Content © Lyndal
Hosted by Blogger Made in Notepad and Photoshop 6.0
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com