THeRe'S An AnGeL On My ShOuLdEr...

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Sniff, Sniff 

This is just a petty bitching session, so move on if you think you are going to be entertained.

Where I work, they don't supply tissues. (well, everywhere except the executive area) That's fair enough. I buy my own. Many of the girls here do. I don't mind if others use the occasional tissue - with or without asking. That's cool. not a problem.

One of my (male)colleagues has been using my tissues (most times asking) regularly for the last week & a half. He has a cold, hence he's been using quite a few. I KNOW they're only tissues, and I KNOW they're cheap, and I KNOW he's been courteous enough to ask, but if you've got a cold and need more than the odd one or two, BUY YOUR OWN FUCKING TISSUES!!!!!!

CoNtAcT

LiNkS

ArChIvEs

Design & Photo © Graphic Central. Content © Lyndal
Hosted by Blogger Made in Notepad and Photoshop 6.0
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com